Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ready, Set, Goals

Hopefully, my posts have your thinking of goals to set not only for the remaining two months of the year but 2011 as well. It doesn't matter what kind of goals you set for yourself as long as they are attainable and move your writing career forward.

But it is important to write them down and be accountantable. It's easy to think on January 1st that this is the year I write that novel only to realize ten months have passed by and you have maybe a page or two written. However if you'd set monthly goals, chances are the rough draft would be complete!

In December, I'll post my 2010 goals and tell you how I did meeting them. Then I'll share my 2011 goals with you. Until then, keep considering yours!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I think writing them down makes a person feel more accountable to their goals no matter what those goals are. At least it does me.

    ReplyDelete