Thursday, October 7, 2010

Considering Goals

Now, I realize we do still have three months to go before it's time to set new yearly goals and if you're like me, you're still working on THIS years goals but it pays to consider just what you didn't accomplish this year and would like to next year. OR if something in your writing life changed, this year and that will determine some of the goals for next year.

Here's what I'm considering for my goals:

Finish book two in my quilt themed romance novel series
Begin & finish book three in my quilt themed romance novel series
Continue to look for an agent for my adult writing
Continue to market the middle grade children's book manuscript

Those may or may not change when it comes time to set them as my 2011 writing goals. Why? Because I the middle grade manuscript is making the rounds...maybe it will sell before then? I'm also hoping to have the rough draft of book two completed by the end of this year...we'll see....

But all of these goals that I'm considering will move my writing career forward which is what you should be thinking about as you are considering your goals.

1 comment:

  1. Rose..

    you always have great ideas and goals.

    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete