Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Word Count Wednesday

I've decided to use Wednesday to post my word count for the week. This should keep me honest especially while I blog about time management!

I plan to write at the very least a 1000 words a day this month. So far, I'm behind but I do have 3000 on my new work in process which is approximately one chapter for this particular book. Now, it is the fourth of the month and simple subtraction will tell you I'm a day behind but I'm hopeful I'll make it up sometime this weekend.

So, my word count is 3000...


PS I typing this blog on my new laptop which should prove to be a challenge to maintain word count since I've been using old versions of software and I really HAVE TO SEARCH to find what I'm looking for in Word!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment